Konna Baza Sakar will be re-opening for horse riding and outdoor experiences once again on the 13th May 2020.
However, before you start heading up the hill, there are a few things we would like you all to know…
Firstly, opening up again, was not a decision we took lightly. Even before the government announced the lifting of the state of emergency, we have been hard at work researching, discussing and compiling information from around the world in preparation of just HOW to open.
For just over two-years, you (our amazing clients) have trusted us to look after and teach your children, guide you in tours through our beautiful countryside and of course, welcome you into our world of horses. This is not something we have ever taken lightly, nor a trust we ever plan to break, and for this reason we have dedicated a lot of time to working through just how best we can protect you all during COVID-19, while still doing what we do.
Initially, we plan to open tentatively. First we would like to welcome back our regular riders, those who want private lessons and those looking for children’s village rides, however, we do intend to expand on these services in the following weeks- once our staff have got used to the new protocols and we have fine tuned anything which we think needs improving.
Our commitment to you:
- Protection: To protect everyone at KBS, we will be implementing new disinfecting measures, these have been identified as: hats, saddlery and equipment between each client.
- Limiting contact: Only small groups of family and friends will be accepted in each booking.
- Reducing contamination risks: There will be new handwashing stations with medical soap available on the property, plus various hand sanitizers where required.
- Protecting you: We have also identified and implemented a new disinfecting/cleaning policy across our high-traffic areas.
What we would like you to do for us:
- Help us to be better organised: Please can you book in advance? This allows us time to ensure everything is sanitised between clients and of course, avoid any double-booking disappointment.
- Contact tracing: We intend to keep a register of all our riders throughout this transition period, and for this, we require you to complete our contact detail information before you ride with us.
- Protect yourself and others: If you feel in any way unwell, (especially; raised temperature, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, tiredness etc.) between the time of booking and your scheduled ride, please PLEASE let us know and we are more than happy to reschedule your ride for when you are feeling better.
- No judgement: We understand this is a stressful time for everyone, especially parents… and for this reason, we completely respect your/your child’s choice to wear or not wear a mask/gloves during your ride with us.
- Reducing contamination risk: We would also like to ask if you can bring the correct money for your rides. This minimises your contact with coins and notes and ours. While the COVID-19 situation remains ongoing and government directives could change at any given time, we feel for now, this is the best way we can both reopen and at the same time, best protect our staff and clients. Thank you all and we look forward to seeing you soon!!